A Private Note to Our Members:
Central Susquehanna Community Federal Credit Union (CSC FCU) is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with CSC FCU. As a member of CSC FCU, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- CSC FCU will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services, no more.
- CSC FCU will protect your personal information. We will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-encoding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of CSC FCU, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- CSC FCU will only share information when absolutely necessary, to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- CSC FCU will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members' economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- CSC FCU will offer you a choice on how your information is used. Any member of CSC FCU may elect to keep their information from being shared with our business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed.
- CSC FCU will make disclosures to third parties as permitted by law.
The Board of Directors at